Monday, January 22, 2007

B in Camo













It's real hard for me to be able to talk B into letting me photograph him. So this time I told him he could wear his beloved CAMO (we finally had to say he could only wear camo to school 3 of the 5 days) and he said "maybe". After I said we could have his best friend come over too, well that was the deal maker. I love how they try to look so tough.
So, usually I'm not the biggest fan of color....but how can I not show off those baby blue's of his! He doesn't get them from me. Also, you will probably see, I love hats. I think hats can really show the personality of a kid. They are just so much fun. So if you book a session, bring a hat for part of it, or I have several to choose from.

1 comment:

kellbell said...

I love these! He looks so tuff and grown up!