Friday, November 6, 2009

Urban Family ~ Eagle, ID Photographer

Look at me go, I am a blogging maniac tonight. This just tells you how busy I have been. All of these great sessions and beautiful people, I am so blessed to be able to call this one of my professions. This is my brother and his awesome family. Just a few. I have done the usual nice fall outdoor scenes for them, and this time we wanted to try something different downtown. I wanted to try something downtown and different. There is some subtlety in this for me, in that I wanted to find some great new place to shoot. Can I just say that driving in downtown Boise can be a nightmare with all of the one way streets and tight alleyways. UGH! So I ended up going to ole faithful Freak Alley. It really does have some great lines, and I think these turned out great. Thanks for your patience guys!




No comments: